Haemorrhoids, also known as piles, are swellings that contain enlarged blood vessels that are found inside or around the bottom (the rectum and anus). The exact cause of haemorrhoids is unclear, although they are associated with increased pressure in the blood vessels in and around your anus.Most haemorrhoids are mild and sometimes don’t even cause symptoms. When there are symptoms, these usually include:
- bleeding after passing a stool (the blood will be bright red)
- itchy bottom
- a lump hanging down outside of the anus, which may need to be pushed back in after passing a stool
Colon cleansing treatment is one of the effective and best treatment at the present time. The method of colon cleansing removes the toxin substance that is troubling the delicate tissue of hemorrhoid. Colon cleaning becomes necessary when the toxins reach an extreme level and start troubling the patient. The colon cleansing enables to remove the toxins that are attached to the walls of the colon and creating trouble for the patient. The toxin if not removed through colon then may turn as a slow poison and dissolves into the blood.The expert team of our doctors/therapists diagnose the case from the beginning and on the basis of the reports, they will proceed with the treatment.
Ayurvedic approaches to hemorrhoid treatment are considered holistic. People experiencing hemorrhoids who want to try treating them with Ayurvedic medicine should expect herbal remedies, lifestyle changes, and possibly minimally invasive procedures as part of their treatment plan. Our Ayurvedic practitioners will evaluate your overall health to determine your dominant dosha before making treatment suggestions.
However, making lifestyle changes to reduce the strain on the blood vessels in and around your anus is often recommended. These can include:
- Gradually increasing the amount of fibre in your diet ‐ good sources of fibre include fruit, vegetables, wholegrain rice, wholewheat pasta and bread, seeds, nuts and oats -The diet provided to you through food therapy exactly does that.
- losing weight if you are overweight-Various treatments at our center aims to help you with that problem
- exercising regularly ‐ this can help prevent constipation, reduce your blood pressure and help you lose weight- Join the Yoga Therapy at our center and get yourself treated/cured in the most natural way possible.